Total Pageviews

Fall Shoot!

Ben and I did a photo shoot with our boy. Can you tell we like to take pictures of him? :) 
It did not go as smooth as it looks. I will share with you how it all started.
As I was gathering items for the pictures with Braylon on my back, and Daddy was still not home yet, I rounded a corner and heard a small thud. I did not realize Braylon was leaning far out to look around and see what I was doing. "Sorry Braylon! Did I bump your head?" I heard a soft whimper. Then he was fine. So, Daddy gets home and we proceed, placing him in the little rocking chair. Neither one of us was close enough, for he took a dive out of the chair head first into the floor. Hard crying this time and another bruise on his sweet face. After a few minutes, we were good to go again. The rest of the time was enjoyable. If you look at the picture in the last post, you can see the glistening left over tears under his eyes.
I just couldn't pick my favorite. So here are three of the same pose. This is Braylon's Tiger outfit for Halloween. He didn't mind the hood or getting his picture made. What a good sport!
 He can be so focused on the smallest things sometimes. Infact, he will find the smallest crumb or piece of fuzz on the floor and try to pick it up.
Still trying to conquer our Jack-in-the-Box anxiety.

1 comment: